What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded in your computer when visiting certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information on navigation habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information contained therein and on the way he/she uses the computer, they may be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
• Technical cookies: Are those that allow users to navigate a website, platform or application and use different options or services therein, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, visiting restricted access sections, remembering elements composing an order, conducting the purchasing process of an order, performing a request to register or participate in an event, using safety elements while browsing, storing content to disseminate videos or sounds or sharing content through social networks.
These cookies may be broken down into:
• Session cookies: Are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user visits a website. They are usually employed to store information relevant only to provide the service requested by the user on one single occasion (e.g. a list of acquired items).
• Persistent cookies: Are cookies whose data is stored in the terminal and may be accessed and handled through a period defined by the cookies’ handler, which may range from some minutes to several years.
• Analytic cookies: Are those that allow the cookies’ handler to follow-up and analyse the user’s behaviour in the websites to which they are related. The information gathered by this type of cookies is used to measure the website, application or platform activity and to prepare browsing profiles of the users of said websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of implementing improvements based on the analysis of use data performed by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: Are those that allow managing, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces that, as the case may be, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the service is requested and based on criteria, such as edited content or frequency of the announcements displayed.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those that allow managing, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces that, as the case may be, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the service is provided. These cookies store information on the user’s behaviour obtained through a continued observation of his/her browsing habits, which allows creating a specific profile to display profile-oriented advertisements.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed in your device, you may do so by configuring the options of the browser installed in your computer.
Changing the cookies acceptance setting may difficult navigation and reduce the functionalities of our website. If you need more information on your settings, you may visit the websites of the each browser:
44 rue Pasquier
S.A. S. with a capital of €5,188,480.00
853 271 153 RCS Paris
EU VAT n°: FR 58853271153